Through our partnership with Oracle, the complete suite of Oracle Health Sciences products is now also available on an affordable subscription licensing basis. Together with our study set-up (and other value-added consulting service capabilities), it allows new customers, or those thinking of moving to applications such as Oracle RDC, the chance to try it out on a single project/study basis at low risk and at a reasonable cost.
Even though you may have an internal (onsite) system infrastructure, you may want to consider SaaS if…
- You need additional applications just for a particular project or study
- Challenges exist internally to meet availability and scalability needs
- A more complete infrastructure would allow you to expand your core services and capabilities
- You have difficulty maintaining your hardware and software infrastructure in compliance with GxP guidelines
- On-going quality management (e.g. patching, recovery testing) often diverts key resources and prevents you from focusing on your core business
- You need a global service team providing prompt and reliable support
- Internal technical and application expertise is not available to maximize your system use and the supporting business processes. See our Expert Services page for how we can help you meet all your business and process needs
Only pharmaSOL provides customers with dedicated servers running an integrated setup of the entire Oracle Health Sciences suite of applications!
Click here to open the pharmaSOL Technology Outsourcing flyer